[P2P-F] Fwd: When parents model the "healthy selfishness" of partnership...

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Mon Sep 19 14:20:46 CEST 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Dante-Gabryell Monson <dante.monson at gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Sep 19, 2011 at 6:11 PM
Subject: When parents model the "healthy selfishness" of partnership...
To: econowmix at googlegroups.com

excerpt :

Children internalize partnership values
when their parents believe that Love is abundant.
Such parents tend to nurture generously and
unconditionally.

Younger children are naturally narcissistic. When
parents model the "healthy selfishness" of partnership
and don't resist their children's narcissism, the
children eventually learn that it feels good to care
for others.

http://dailygroove.net/healthy-selfishness