[P2P-F] Re.... "Relevant" Economists ... lump of labor

ideasinc at ee.net ideasinc at ee.net
Mon Sep 19 13:19:51 CEST 2011

While I fully agree with your take, I see it as a direct result of
neo-classical economics (better described as an ideology in no fashion as
a legitimate science) specifically labor is treated as a commodity
foremost, not as a participant in the commons also known as an economy. Of
course the general pandering and the courtier's deference to the amassing
of unearned "rent" (including the result of the suppression of wages.
Technologies which diminish the value of labor actually result in the
reduction of labor's participation in economic life. Krugman is simply a
well paid courtier who continue to be amply rewarded to spew
dysinformation with a veneer of liberal buzz words. From this point I
normally point out the distinctions that place the variety of post John
Maynard Keynes's associated with functional finance and science based
economics at the distant margins of proprietary version of the scientific
commons. Try to ween your self away from regarding Krugman as anything
other than a high paid toady. Tadit