[P2P-F] Re.... "Relevant" Economists for the P2P Foundation...

Sandwichman lumpoflabor at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 18:51:10 CEST 2011

"The issue comes to be how to sort out the varieties of fraud..."

Yes indeed. It seems to be almost a matter of pride among many economists to
recite discredited "free enterprise" slogans as if they were verified
economic facts and to studiously ignore major pieces of the economic theory
puzzle that do not accord with those slogans. Even "liberal Keynesians"
repeat uncritically the "lump-of-labor fallacy" propaganda of 19th century
anti-union agitators and have never heard of Sydney J. Chapman's
painstakingly orthodox (but devastating to free market orthodoxy) theory of
the hours of labour.

Sandwichman