[P2P-F] taxation and innovation

ideasinc at ee.net ideasinc at ee.net
Fri Sep 16 14:56:43 CEST 2011

This is just one way that corporations transfer the costs of Research and
Development onto the public. Further they and their court economic
soothsayers, will like it best if the central government borrow the funds
to do this as well. The additional fact is that is that in recent times
what had been a corporate budget line for R and D became a zero to move
that amount into the commissions and short term profit. From the point of
view of modestly responsible business planning and development this
absence is another piece of fraud from the top, aka control fraud, to
support a significantly large piece of economistic wishful thinking that
makes profit in the manner to which they have come to assume, high returns
on investment, and appropriate. Sidebar to this gambit is also the
defrauding of stock holders by hollowing out that particular corporation.

Taxation as a fiscal policy is used to control the concentration of
wealth. Unfortunately, the application of taxation as a fiscal policy has
been used to reduce the wealth of middle and working class people, in
favor of the plutocrats, CEOs and the "managerial" class. And just what
were the favorite retirement objectives of TEPCO's executives, and other
measures of executive merit?

Tadit Anderson