[P2P-F] Fwd: The Contact Bazaar

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Fri Sep 16 06:10:01 CEST 2011

I have no time for a p2p-f booth or to do the award competition, anyone
else?

From: Douglas Rushkoff <info at contactcon.com>
Date: Wed, Sep 14, 2011 at 10:00 PM
Subject: The Contact Bazaar
To: Michel <michelsub2004 at gmail.com>

Dear Michel,

Like everyone coming to Contact, you are entitled to a free demo space
during the Bazaar. A lot of people are coming just to find out about your
projects, and this is one great way to share them, find collaborators, and
meet funders.

Space is filling up, so I wanted to make sure you had the chance to get one
if you wanted.  If you want to compete for one of the three $10,000 Bazaar
Awards, check the appropriate box on this form (
http://www.contactcon.com/bazaarform), and you will get one of the shared
tabletops in the middle of the Bazaar.  If you just want to demo and
network, you'll get a slightly larger rectangular space along the perimeter
of the room.

The Bazaar itself happens from noon to 2p. You can, of course, choose to do
your demo-ing for just part of that time.

I will be picking opening provocateurs and Bazaar judges this week, so it
will help me a lot to know who is planning to present projects during the
Bazaar. The absolute deadline for letting us know is October 7.  Again, to
reserve a demo station for the Bazaar, please fill out this form.

All my best and more soon,
Douglas

Our mailing address is:
Pivot Conference