[P2P-F] Two links from Harvard's Berkman Center for Internet & Society

Fuster, Mayo Mayo.Fuster at EUI.eu
Thu Sep 15 18:07:52 CEST 2011

Hi Michel!

I can think of several options. But do you mean that you would come to Boston or you would meet at Vermont and then send a recording of a conversation between you? In any case, I would be very happy to make a group interview with you for and spread it though Berkman Radio and/or web.

Cheers! Mayo

«·´`·.(*·.¸(`·.¸ ¸.·´)¸.·*).·´`·»
«·´`·.(¸.·´(¸.·* *·.¸)`·.¸).·´`·»

Research Digital Commons Governance: http://www.onlinecreation.info

Fellow Berkman center for Internet and Society. Harvard University.
Postdoctoral Researcher. Institute of Govern and Public Policies. Autonomous University of Barcelona.
Visiting scholar. Internet Interdisciplinary Institute. Open University of Catalonia (UOC).
Member Research Committee. Wikimedia Foundation
Ph.D European University Institute
Visiting researcher (2008). School of information. University of California, Berkeley.

E-mail: mayo.fuster at eui.eu
E-mail: mayofm at cyber.law.harvard.edu
Twitter/Identica: Lilaroja
Skype: mayoneti