[P2P-F] thrive .. the greatest conspiracy documentary of all time?

robin robokow at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 12:03:48 CEST 2011

The Press-release is available here and I copied it below.
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:z6Roc993hUIJ:www.pythagorasconference.com/pdf/gamble_press_release.pdf+%22CLEAR+COMPASS+MEDIA%22&hl=en

These are the two people producing it:
http://www.google.com/search?q=%22Kimberly+Carter+Gamble%22
http://www.google.com/search?q=%22Foster+Gamble%22

"Foster Gamble used the time he had as a direct descendent of Procter
and Gamble to research answers to questions many people have but don’t
have the time to pursue."

And this is their network:
http://www.pythagorasconference.com/speakers/gamble.htm

What's up with people?

PRESS RELEASE
Media contact: Larsen Associates (415) 957-1205 or larsenassc at aol.com
This is not the public information number. Please do not publish it.
THRIVE—
WHAT ON EARTH WILL IT TAKE?
(132 min.)
A film by Foster Gamble and Kimberly Carter Gamble
World Premiere 11/11/11
Craneway Pavilion
1414 Harbour Way South
Richmond, CA
More info available at www.thrivemovement.com
Tickets go on sale 9/9/11
THRIVE – WHAT ON EARTH WILL IT TAKE? is an unconventional documentary that
lifts the veil on what's REALLY going on in our world by following the
money upstream
– uncovering the global consolidation of power in nearly every aspect
of our lives.
Weaving together breakthroughs in science, consciousness and activism,
THRIVE offers
real solutions, empowering us with unprecedented and bold strategies
for reclaiming our
lives and our future. THRIVE What on Earth Will it Take? is a
Clear Compass Media production, runs for 132 minutes,
is in English, and is not MPAA-rated but is recommended
for people 16 and older.

11/11/11 will mark the Bay Area Premiere and the on-line launch of
both the film and it’s
accompanying website thrivemovement.com. The film is available in 9 languages
and the website is packed with tools for engagement to inspire and
support a new global
conversation, finally offering solutions that are a match for the
challenges we face.
About the Filmmakers
Creator/Host/Co-Writer/Visual Designer Foster Gamble used the time he
had as a direct
descendent of Procter and Gamble to research answers to questions many
people have but
don’t have the time to pursue. What is keeping us from thriving and
what can we do about
it? He ventured into bold realms and returned with startling coherence
and strategies for
global transformation. THRIVE is the result of his lifetime quest. He
began his film career co-
creating the first filmmaking department at Princeton University.
Producer/Director/Co-Writer Kimberly Carter Gamble brings a wealth of
professional and
personal experience to Clear Compass Media, including what she gained
as a former
journalist, including for Newsweek International; a producer of large
projects and events and as
a lifelong activist for social justice. She is CEO and Co-Founder of
Clear Compass Media

--
Life happens at the level of events, not of words