[P2P-F] we need another kind of rationality

ideasinc at ee.net ideasinc at ee.net
Tue Sep 13 22:46:57 CEST 2011

To the promise of the premise,
		I've been investigating this thread out of the history of ideas and
economies. The primary type of rationality that we are cultivated to on
the basis of conformity, particularly toward a specific "norm" which is
more of an asserted fiction. There is a logic to Parmenides's "On Nature,"
which is between a literal dialectic including the posited. a branching of
being in a sense of flow charting as an iconic sort of logic. The telling
of the exchange by its hermeneutics, sic plural. Interpretors of Plato
tend to suggest that there is much more to his dialectic, than is
generally allowed. It seems to be closely related to the positivist
approach to rationality which tends to be reproduced as matching the
fictions to the data or matching the data to the fictions. I direct all to
an article that I've reposted at
http://www.economics.arawakcity.org/node/940  , which is a fragment of a
larger analysis of the disjunction caused by a command and control
organizational paradigm. The core issues are in the cultural morphing from
one pattern toward from appearance toward effective performance. Imo the
different rationalities have been there for a long time, and appear
periodically as appearance versus capacity. The general patterns applied
to interpret histories have been unashamed of ignorance or of imperial
obeisance. The rationality of debt is a framing of history as if it is a
simple reading of the cue cards, written with an undisclosed agenda.  for
now, Tadit