[P2P-F] Clifford Douglas, and Social Credit Entry for P2P Foundation?

robert searle dharao4 at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Sep 13 11:22:53 CEST 2011

I have been doing a check on the p2pfoundation, and discovered that there is no entry for the Social Credit Movement which was started by Clifford Douglas. This situation could be remedied. I include the following links which maybe of interest, and useful for material on a link dealing with Social Credit.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_Credit

http://douglassocialcredit.com/

http://social-credit.blogspot.com/

http://www.michaeljournal.org/plenty50.htm       (ref is make to the Michael Journal concerned with Social Credit)

Transfinancial Economics can be seen as a "modernization" of Social Credit. However, the former  believes that a pragmatic approach towards banks, and certain corporations is probably the only way forward if advanced monetary reform is ever to become a reality....but in a way that does not sacrifice global justice at the same time....

R.S.