[P2P-F] historicity of market economies

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Tue Sep 13 09:04:06 CEST 2011

Dear Kevin,

Can you verify the wiki holding page at
http://p2pfoundation.net/Studies_in_Mutualist_Political_Economy

what I still would need is a complete content summary narrative (see the
example from part 2),

Then, I would ask Franco to process it for the blog

day 1: summary, preface and profit excerpt

day 2: middle ages excerpt

day 3: the neoliberal phase

see for the 3 blocks:

(but, the full content summary is still missing .. do you have one?

   - 1 Content Summary<http://p2pfoundation.net/Studies_in_Mutualist_Political_Economy#Content_Summary>
   - 2 Excerpts<http://p2pfoundation.net/Studies_in_Mutualist_Political_Economy#Excerpts>
      - 2.1 Preface: Introduction to the Mutualist
Tradition<http://p2pfoundation.net/Studies_in_Mutualist_Political_Economy#Preface:_Introduction_to_the_Mutualist_Tradition>
      - 2.2 Where does profit come from? The role of political coercion by
      the state<http://p2pfoundation.net/Studies_in_Mutualist_Political_Economy#Where_does_profit_come_from.3F_The_role_of_political_coercion_by_the_state>

   - 2.3 The Legacy of the High Middle
Ages<http://p2pfoundation.net/Studies_in_Mutualist_Political_Economy#The_Legacy_of_the_High_Middle_Ages>

   - 2.4 Neoliberalism and its emerging