[P2P-F] Fwd: [open-government] Standard Parliament transcript format?

Dante-Gabryell Monson dante.monson at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 08:24:41 CEST 2011

Question expressed in thread below :

*"Does anyone know of any standard or spec covering the formatting and
structure of transcripts of sessions of Parliament? "*

answers given :

http://www.theyworkforyou.com/ (UK Parliament transcripts site) has
this format http://ukparse.kforge.net/parlparse/

This is used throughout the world in other Parliaments;
http://theyworkforyou.co.nz/ http://www.openaustralia.org/
http://www.kildarestreet.com/

//

[0] - http://www.akomantoso.org/

http://www.akomantoso.org/akoma-ntoso-in-detail/what-is-it

There's Akoma Ntoso[0], which I've heard good things about but never
got familiar with, let alone used. I believe it was originally
developed for African parliaments and courts to exchange information
via XML, but is designed to have wider usage. Hope this helps.

*
*

Forwarded conversation