[P2P-F] Freemarket_Anticapitalism

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Sun Sep 11 12:01:54 CEST 2011

Dear Kevin,

sorr for the repeat requests but it is also to make your work better know in
new circles,

for your book page,
http://p2pfoundation.net/Studies_in_Mutualist_Political_Economy

I identified a textual summary of the contents of part 2, but not part 1 and
3, if you could forward them to me, or identify the URL where I can find
them, it would be appreciated,

Michel