[P2P-F] Fwd: is there no p2p spirituality because there is no spirituality

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Sun Sep 11 09:41:59 CEST 2011

discussion Poor Richard's blogpost:

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Amaia Arcos <amaia.arcos at googlemail.com>
Date: Sun, Sep 11, 2011 at 9:00 AM
Subject: Re: is there no p2p spirituality because there is no spirituality
To: Michel Bauwens <michel at p2pfoundation.net>

I wish I had a printer so that I could see this article on paper and make
notes on the side. From glancing over it:

*I lean towards natural causes, even if those causes turn out to be very
subtle and perhaps very surprising. *(when talking about his "exotic"
experiences) > eingh, spirituality is as natural as nature itself, not
following.

Yes, I am very aware the term "supernatural" exists, which if analysed means
exactly the opposite of how people use it or the dictionary defines it.
Super is a prefix that denotes "a lot of ", according to the same dictionary
it means "specially/particularly" so supernatural, if anything, means very
natural, a lot of natural, specially/particularly natural. And that is what
spirituality is, precisely. Super-mega-natural.

That "rational" humans decided to go against their own logic rules in
language in order to make sure they were seen as rejecting stuff they could
not begin to comprehend is a complete different story.

su·per·nat·u·ral
adjective
1. of, pertaining to, or being above or beyond what is natural;
unexplainable by natural law or phenomena; abnormal.
2. of, pertaining to, characteristic of, or attributed to God or adeity.
3. of a superlative degree; preternatural: a missile ofsupernatural speed.
4. of, pertaining to, or attributed to ghosts, goblins, or
otherunearthly beings; eerie; occult.

On 9 September 2011 04:06, Michel Bauwens <michel at p2pfoundation.net> wrote:

> http://almanac2010.wordpress.com/spiritual-new-supernatural/
>
> article via Poor Richard ...
>
> Michel

“We would think and live better and be closer to our purpose as humans if we
moved continuously on foot across the surface of the earth” Bruce Chatwin