[P2P-F] .... on commons-based production, bk

ideasinc at ee.net ideasinc at ee.net
Sat Sep 10 18:40:35 CEST 2011

Excellent stuff in multiple ways. There is list of iso-morphisms that can
be used through various of alternative organizing, historicity. and
economics as examples, all P2P. The hits directed to capitalism are
earned, and such generalities seem to create an ideological strait-jacket.
And it is essentially abstracted, and as much as Plato was ever about
realism and its shadowed ideas, or was it the other way around. I still
believe that Plato was a better playwright than he was a philosopher. The
author seems to share this sort of abstracted idea-ism/idealism. The
revolutionary stance relies on a fiction of dys-junctions as well. In its
place the re-programming of behavior as the reproducing of a cooperative
culture can be also done incrementally and by cultural zones for creative
and integrative cooperation.

Tadit