[P2P-F] panoply qua commons

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Sat Sep 10 18:13:38 CEST 2011

hi Tadit, if your flyers are also digital, we could scribd them and present
them as a series on the blog ...

(a series of 3 to start of with?)

any material on Georgism and the commons?

I did meet Peter LInebaugh ..

for the curious about Mary Parker Follet, see:
http://p2pfoundation.net/New_State

Michael,