[P2P-F] historicity of market economies

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Fri Sep 9 19:20:45 CEST 2011

so, if there are any subsections you feel very strongly about, and feel the
message should be emphasized, let me know, and I'll factor them in ...

perhaps you could send me 3 to 5 suggestions ... we can do a 'retrospective
book of the week' for it ...

I wonder, have you studied a bit distributism, social credit and binary
economics .. would be really interested in knowing how you position
mutualism vis a vis these movements .. (also for publication)

Michel