[P2P-F] science exchange ...

Joseph Jackson joseph.jackson at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 08:25:10 CEST 2011

sure, I will have something for you Friday...I don't have any new info on
the exchange just yet but look forward to hearing more from Elizabeth when
she speaks.  If you can make it to Mountain View try to come to the end of
the Summit on Oct 23rd.  Otherwise I will look for you that week (but I
leave for Chile Nov 2).  Will be good to finally meet in person!