[P2P-F] Fwd: Michael Scandirito on the lack of difference between left and right libertarianism

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Wed Sep 7 10:54:34 CEST 2011

Dear Kevin,

I'm having a little FB debate with Michael above who claims that there are
only 'semantic' differences between yourself and anarcho-capitalism, which
strikes me as wrong, even though there may of course be a trend of some
libertarians moving to the left ...

I'd love to copy a quote of you on this matter, with your perspective,