[P2P-F] a dream project for the p2p foundation, who can help?

Vasilis Kostakis kostakis.b at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 09:07:52 CEST 2011

Dear Michel and all,

To begin with, I'd like to thank you very much for this challenging
proposal.

As I would never withdraw once I have undertaken such a project, it would be
best if we (by "we" I refer to the community around P2P foundation) discuss
it after my 14-18 of September meeting with the research team of TUT. After
that I will know my schedule and sources for the following, 2011-2012, year.

Hence, concerning my take, please give me some days and I will return to
that :-)

All the best,

Vasilis

http://kostakis.org/