[P2P-F] Fwd: MakerLab Makerplatz

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Tue Sep 6 10:00:33 CEST 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jay Cousins <thatcousinsboy at gmail.com>
Date: Sun, Sep 4, 2011 at 12:44 AM
Subject: MakerLab Makerplatz

Hello all

A brilliant opportunity for the Maker community has arisen in Berlin, we
have 4 spaces in one weekend, we aim to bring together representatives from
different groups in Berlin to share their skills and knowledge and to co
create a festival with the public. If you'd like to get involved or know
anyone who would, please feel free to contact me.

Please share with your networks. See below for details.

Hope to see you soon in Berlin

<http://www.makerlab.info/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/CbyStrasser73541.jpg>

Photo Credit: Kay Strasser <http://www.kaystrasser.de/>, “Makerplatz”
meme Semiramis
Ceylan <http://seemiramis.eu/>

*Short version:*
*What?* A collaborative festival of Making, around Makerplatz (FKA
Moritzplatz), see below for examples of specific activities.
*When?* 30th September, 1st October
*Where?* Planet Modulor, Betahaus, Open Design City, Etsy Labs,
Prinzessinengarten (TBC), and ….
*Why? *To unite, highlight, and catalyse the Berlin Maker Community (see
below for more)
*How? *Come to the planning party and find out *Friday 9th September,
20:00*Planet Modulor please confirm attendance below.

[image: Register for MakerLab Makerplatz - Planning Party in Berlin, Germany
on Eventbrite] <http://makerplatz.eventbrite.com/?ref=ebtn>

If you can’t come to the planning party, but would like to do something,
please email me. <thatcousinsboy at gmail.com>

For more information please click here. <http://www.makerlab.info/?p=354>

<thatcousinsboy at gmail.com>