[P2P-F] "What would Jesus hack?" on the Economist

Kevin Carson free.market.anticapitalist at gmail.com
Sun Sep 4 21:02:49 CEST 2011

On Sun, Sep 4, 2011 at 6:27 AM, M. Fioretti <mfioretti at nexaima.net> wrote:
> The Economist presents /discusses something I wrote about in 2006:
>
> "Cybertheology: Just how much does Christian doctrine have in common
> with the open-source software movement?"
>
> http://www.economist.com/node/21527031/

Come to think of it, I'm surprised the loaves and fishes industries
didn't accuse him of "stealing" by copying a handful of each for free
and feeding five thousand people without paying them any money.  Not
to mention all the physicians he "stole" business from.

Kevin

--
Kevin Carson
Mutualist Blog:  Free Market Anti-Capitalism