[P2P-F] Fwd: Review of Top Secret America: The Rise of the New American Security State

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Sat Sep 3 05:00:17 CEST 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Robert Steele <robert.david.steele.vivas at gmail.com>
Date: Sat, Sep 3, 2011 at 9:47 AM
Subject: Review of Top Secret America: The Rise of the New American Security
State
To: Robert.David.Steele.Vivas at gmail.com

I am sick at heart.  The craft of intelligence has been so dishonored for
lack of integrity we can no longer claim to be intelligent in how we pursue
the objectives of national security and prosperity.  I have written a very
strong review of this book just out, and expect to take some hits.  To the
extent you share my concerns, I would be glad to have your vote for the
review, we need to pick up more momentum in the public eye.

Semper Fidelis,
Robert

[image: Top Secret America: The Rise of the New American Security
State]<http://www.amazon.com/Top-Secret-America-American-Security/dp/0316182214/ref=cm_cr-mr-img>
 * Top Secret America: The Rise of the New American Security
State<http://www.amazon.com/Top-Secret-America-American-Security/dp/0316182214/ref=cm_cr-mr-title>
* by Dana Priest
*Edition: *Hardcover *Price: $18.47* *Availability:* In Stock

 [image: 5.0 out of 5 stars] *6 Stars--A Nation-Changing Public Mind Opener
of a Book*, September 2, 2011