[P2P-F] openwear collaborative local clothing directory

John Hawker john.w.hawker at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 15:32:16 CEST 2011

Hi Zoe - go to the fist link you sent me, have a look

There are two options with NO LINKS

Personal                             Local Hub or Educational Institution

There should be a link so people can choose which it is they want.

this is what I am trying to explain that is confusing about your web site,

You tell people to open one of two shoutboxes

Then no links to open anything

John

--
John Hawker