[P2P-F] anonymous in wall st on sept 17

Amaia Arcos amaia.arcos at googlemail.com
Thu Sep 1 14:36:14 CEST 2011

I posted it a few days ago on my wall, I think you reshared. I don't know if
it's good enough for an actual post. I mean, it's not bad but it is just an
announcement. It's not that elaborate and we would need to post every single
statement they do, which is lots.. So, in my opinion, no, not special
enough. But maybe someone else has a different opinion?

On 24 August 2011 19:41, Michel Bauwens <michel at p2pfoundation.net> wrote:

> Dear Amaia,
>
> thanks for checking, when you have the time, if it is worth embedding this
> in our blog, see
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcgRO0jYbs8&feature=player_embedded

“We would think and live better and be closer to our purpose as humans if we
moved continuously on foot across the surface of the earth” Bruce Chatwin