[P2P-F] serializing the political economy of waste, request ..

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Thu Sep 1 07:38:30 CEST 2011

Dear Kevin, Dear Franco:

Dear Kevin:

 I'm processing your excellent “Political Economy of Waste”,
http://p2pfoundation.net/Political_Economy_of_Waste

I've already excerpted pieces on artificial property rights with IP as an
example, which will be published september 3 and 4

And these are wiki entries using material from the essay,

see

   1. Artificial Property
Rights<http://p2pfoundation.net/Artificial_Property_Rights>
   2. Counterproductivity <http://p2pfoundation.net/Counterproductivity>
   3. Credentialism <http://p2pfoundation.net/Credentialism> as a Radical
   Monopoly<http://p2pfoundation.net/Political_Economy_of_Waste?title=Radical_Monopoly&action=edit&redlink=1>
   4. Cost Plus <http://p2pfoundation.net/Cost_Plus>

.

I'm asking Franco, in this same email, to serialize your typology,
http://p2pfoundation.net/Political_Economy_of_Waste#Typology (please
post-date september 5 or after

I would like your assistance however, to separately publish some of the
example that I find interesting, and hope you can help us with excerpting
this,

I'm thinking of:

   -

   your treatment of suburbanism and zoning regulations
   -

   your treatment of educational credentialism
   -

   your treatment of the fallacy of GDP calculations
   -

   the critique of sloanist corporate accounting

The above would be simply to choose the appropriate excerpt from your C4SS
essay/report.

Thanks for considering this and post-dating it, September 10 or after,

Good periods to consider, as I'm travelling then and need extra material, is
the period of September 18 to October 5 and October 18 to November 5.

 Dear Franco,

In presenting Kevin's essay, I would start with the 'history' piece and the
conclusion excerpt, followed by a serialization of the typology, in batches
of 2 or 3 ..

 Many thanks for helping me out with this!!

 Michel

 **