[P2P-F] "Moral reasoning" 's four components ?

Dante-Gabryell Monson dante.monson at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 12:45:32 CEST 2011

Points to take into account in perspective of (our/p2p?) approaches?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moral_reasoning

There are four components of moral behavior.

The first of these is *moral sensitivity*, which is* *
*"the ability to see an ethical dilemma, including how our actions will
affect others."*

The second is *moral judgment*, which is
*"the ability to reason correctly about what 'ought' to be done in a
specific situation."*

The third is *moral motivation*, which is
*"a personal commitment to moral action, accepting responsibility for the
outcome."*

The fourth and final component of moral behavior is *moral character*, which
is
*a "courageous persistence in spite of fatigue or temptations to take the
easy way out."*