[P2P-F] Matt Tiabbi : "If it is too big to fail, it is too big to exist"

Dante-Gabryell Monson dante.monson at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 20:35:05 CEST 2011

and a continuation on the CNN interview...

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/blogs/taibblog/owss-beef-wall-street-isnt-winning-its-cheating-20111025

Matt Tiabbi,
excerpts :

"...we hate the rich? Come on. Success is the national religion, and almost
everyone is a believer. Americans *love *winners.  But that's just the
problem. These guys on Wall Street are not winning
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QS0q3mGPGg>–
they're cheating. And as much as we love the self-made success story, we
hate the cheater that much more."

"This isn't disappointment at having lost. It's anger because those other
guys didn't really win, and people now want the score overturned.

All weekend I was thinking about this “jealousy” question, and I just kept
coming back to all the different ways the game is rigged. People aren't
jealous and they don’t want privileges. They just want a level playing
field, and they want Wall Street to give up its cheat codes, ..."

continued on
http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/blogs/taibblog/owss-beef-wall-street-isnt-winning-its-cheating-20111025