[P2P-F] Fw: Fw: Info

mp mp at aktivix.org
Mon Oct 24 14:05:41 CEST 2011

It is not a matter of history *only*, it is still happening today. I
don't know much about the US, but in South America Christians and
capitalists are still killing indigenous and peasant peoples every
single day. West Afica also, anywhere there is oil and other resources
and land it happens. What needs revision is the apologetic babble about
it being in the past and not so bad. It simply sends a signal of a
lacking human empathy and/or suggests total ignorance. I actually feel
sorry for you, but it also makes me plain angry to hear such terrible views.

People who live in their "own" times are very strange to me. You don't
own time. That is an anti-social disconnection. People live in the
world's time, are connected to everyone else, and the past is our future.

On 24/10/11 02:05, Natalie Golovin wrote:
> Mark: You and your compatriots on P2P view the world from revisionism. Go
> ahead and keep looking through your microscope-provided by your "teachers."
> Or take the time and read some very old documented evidence available at a
> library near you= but you may need to stay there awhile on microfiche.

NOT sent from a flippin' "smart"phone - 'cause I like birds...