[P2P-F] Falling transaction costs

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Mon Oct 24 02:18:30 CEST 2011

what I find interesting about it is that it gives an objective grounding to
the trend towards distributed ownership.

While I'm not opposed to collective pr*operty and obviously not to the
commons, I think that distributed individual property of productive forces
will be an important part of a future social order, as it extends the
contributory logic of p2p to the physical world.*

That an individual can freely constitute collective capital by aggregating
and disaggregating his own 'citizen share' of the productive forces has
everything to do with peer production and the commons, since it opens the
possibility of fr*eely creating 'common stock' comm**ons.

I h*ave no knowledge of current possibilities of having access to productive
forces for free ?
*
Michel
*