[P2P-F] Fw: Info

Natalie Golovin 10natalie at cox.net
Fri Oct 21 14:36:25 CEST 2011

You have radically changed the subject. I greatly oppose Imperialism and all
the nationally inspired wars. (I support Ron Paul) And indifference is not
understanding and this has nothing whatever to do with white supremacy. I
have more time in the evenings and will try to explain again later. There is
a real lack of communication here.