[P2P-F] Domination_and_the_Arts_of_Resistance

Kevin Carson free.market.anticapitalist at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 08:26:28 CEST 2011

On Tue, Oct 18, 2011 at 12:36 AM, Michel Bauwens
<michel at p2pfoundation.net> wrote:
> http://p2pfoundation.net/Domination_and_the_Arts_of_Resistance
>
> Kevin, anything on this would be of interest !!

I thought the book's theme was very suggestive, but its actual subject
matter -- premodern, agrarian relations, slavery and serfdom, etc. --
was of limited relevance to me.  It does fit together very nicely with
the work of R.A. Wilson and Kenneth Boulding on the distorted
information flows and lack of upward feedback within hierarchies.  I
tied DAR together with that stuff in a section of my Desktop Reg State
book, if you want me to turn that into a post.

--
Kevin Carson
Research Associate, Center for a Stateless Society http://c4ss.org