[P2P-F] Libertarians

Natalie Golovin 10natalie at cox.net
Thu Oct 20 02:30:55 CEST 2011

I am aware of the differences between the Cherokee Nation-Pacific SW Tribes
and Plains groups. There were also different white tribes with different
historical traditions. Andrew Jackson-who ordered the natives out on the
"trail of tears" was not lacking compassion or empathy for the Cherokees.
His sad final statement referred to the quite real fact that when
civilizations converge and can not live in a civil society-one must give
way. Sad but true-why don't we switch this to Israel vs the Palestinians