[P2P-F] article suggesting "the 99% movement", dating from "april 2010"

Natalie Golovin 10natalie at cox.net
Tue Oct 18 02:24:18 CEST 2011

Agree! It’s time for citizens to take back their own govts. At some point-world govt may become feasible. For now-there are too many variations-some permanent- in resource, climate & language problems-as well as historical, religious & tribal grievances. It seems rational to me that you can’t skip a step until you work through a period where people can control their own govts. Then govts behave in a civil manner to discuss what is common ground and what is not. In the US-our Fed govt usurped the states & localities which has made real democracy weaker. The UN is a joke. In a previous exchange re Libertarians-I was trying to point out that until you can make democracy work within a nation-you can’t make further progress. Both Left & Right want to control the end result. You can’t do that if you really believe in democracy. When illegals are welcomed in the US-what do you think happens to the responsibility quotient of the Mexican people and their President??