[P2P-F] Money created out of thin air...Radio Four!

robert searle dharao4 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Oct 17 11:18:57 CEST 2011

If  I recall correctly I heard as a last section of the Today Programme just before 8.am this morning that most of the EUs money in its rescue package would be created "out of thin air." Whether this would be mainly repayable, or non-repayable, or one or the other was not said. If all this is true it raises the question why should the EU members bother  to contribute to the IMF at all if it can be created ex nihilo? This is also a big moral question which no one cares to answer....? The "insanity" of it all.....!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p00kpnd1

Also, the BBC have also been giving some coverage on the Occupy Movement.

RS.

RS.