[P2P-F] JStewart Video

Kevin Carson free.market.anticapitalist at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 09:28:00 CEST 2011

2011/10/15 Michel Bauwens <michel at p2pfoundation.net>:
> I thought I had deleted Nicolas' original message, only kept him as the
> 'source' out of courtesy and contribution, as I always do on the list,

Sounds pretty frickin' paranoid.  How in hell could you get anything
BUT an "unrequested email," unless you first solicited every email you
got by sending an unrequested email of your own.  Does he throw the
mail in the postman's face every day and scream "I didn't request
this!"?

--
Kevin Carson
Research Associate, Center for a Stateless Society http://c4ss.org