[P2P-F] money as debt p. 2

Apostolis Xekoukoulotakis xekoukou at gmail.com
Sun Oct 16 17:29:30 CEST 2011

>> - third, money has a design, and that design should be a design that does
not permit excessive accumulation, nor require infinite growth

The first thing we should do is not allow money to self reproduce. If we
allow this , then money will always be accumulated in an exponential
way(easy math exercise). Even if the growth might be slow at the beginning
and despite the fact that there are other ways to produce money, this growth
or tendency will always prevail in the end.

Money is dept...

Sincerely yours,

     Apostolis Xekoukoulotakis