[P2P-F] Fwd: Announcing ShareNY

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Sat Oct 15 14:26:57 CEST 2011

hi chris, can you add this to Ning?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Neal Gorenflo <neal at shareable.net>
Date: Fri, Oct 14, 2011 at 4:13 AM
Subject: Announcing ShareNY

Hi team Shareable,

We're ramping up promotion of our two day event, ShareNY, with Parsons
School of Design on November 19th & 20th.  You're invited.  And please share
the event with friends.  Here's a Twitter or Facebook message you can adapt
and share:

*Announcing SHARE New York! Nov 19 & 20 in NYC. Details and registration
here: ow.ly/6TZwQ*

And below my signature is text that can work for blog posts and e-mail
newsletters.
Please let me know if you have any suggestions for getting out the word.  Or
any questions about ShareNY.

Thanks so much for any support,

-Neal

--

Neal Gorenflo | Publisher, Shareable | @ShareableDesign | 415.867.0429
You're invited to ShareNYC! on November 19th & 20th.

ps:

*ShareNY November 19th & 20th in New York
City<http://www.shareable.net/blog/announcing-share-new-york>
*

In partnership with Parsons the New School for Design's  Desis Lab, SHARE NY
is an event that aims to give you the tools, knowledge, and connections to
begin to create your own future - one that is more affordable, sustainable,
connected, and tapped into the growing new sharing economy.

Come join students, social innovators, designers, and entrepreneurs, for two
days of exploration and collaboration. Hear real stories and take away
tangible guides from people who have created their own jobs, are building
new economies, and are pioneering new ways of working, living, consuming,
and creating. Then take what you have learned and use it to build your own
project that will address the needs of a changing world with the help of
other attendees. Meet mentors, co-founders, collaborators, and friends and
leave with a guide for designing your future.

For more information and to register, click
here<http://www.shareable.net/share-ny>.
 Use Code Earlybird19before October 26th to save 25%!  For sponsorship and
scholarship opportunities, contact milicent [at] shareable [dot] net.