[P2P-F] Fwd: "An entire integrated system is at work" ( to extract and move debt? )

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Wed Oct 12 21:17:03 CEST 2011

the video is well worth seeing,

From: Dante-Gabryell Monson <dante.monson at gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Oct 12, 2011 at 7:09 PM
Subject: "An entire integrated system is at work" ( to extract and move
debt? )
To: econowmix at googlegroups.com, sustainable_solidarity at yahoogroups.com,
hc_ecology at yahoogroups.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=qI_P3pxze5w#t=19s

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dylan_Ratigan#2011_rant

2011 rant

On the August 10, 2011, broadcast of *The Dylan Ratigan
Show<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Dylan_Ratigan_Show>
*, in a round table discussion of the market meltdown following the Budget
Control Act of 2011<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Budget_Control_Act_of_2011>,
Ratigan went on a two-minute-long rant against what he perceived to be the
state of politics in the United States government, saying:

*"We've got a real problem! This is a mathematical fact! Tens of trillions
of dollars are being extracted from the United States of America. Democrats
aren't doing it, Republicans aren't doing it. An entire integrated system,
financial system, trading system, taxing system, that was created by both
parties over a period of two decades is at work on our entire country right
now. And we're sitting here arguing about whether we should do the $4
trillion plan that kicks the can down the road for the president for 2017,
or burn the place to the ground, both of which are reckless, irresponsible,
and stupid."*[8] <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dylan_Ratigan#cite_note-7>

The video of his impassioned speech went
viral<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viral_video>
[9] <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dylan_Ratigan#cite_note-8> and was praised
by other media sources. TV Newser
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TV_Newser> wrote
that it was "a powerful, emotional editorial on the economy and Washington".
[10] <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dylan_Ratigan#cite_note-9> On a followup
post on his website the day after he wrote that he had received a lot of
positive mail from viewers, writing "I’m mad as hell. And according to the
piles and piles of responses I got after my rant, so are
you."[11]<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dylan_Ratigan#cite_note-10>

///

the guy speaking is :
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dylan_Ratigan

*" Ratigan served as the Global Managing Editor for Corporate Finance
at Bloomberg
News <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bloomberg_News>Service, and before that
had covered Mergers and
Acquisitions<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mergers_and_Acquisitions>,