[P2P-F] Fwd: "protest currencies" ?

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Wed Oct 12 18:35:23 CEST 2011

I'm not seeking comfort, but rather the fleshing out of arguments for
collective learning; and I feel that arguments and information do the trick
better than hypothizing personal failures ... I want to know what is faulty
in the proposals of people like Thomas, Ellen etc ... and what are the
better proposals .. and it must be possible to make the argument without
recourse to an a priori knowledge of a whole body of specialized knowledge
... it's through the detailed and 'local' arguments that interest for the
further body of work can be generated ....