[P2P-F] Fwd: "protest currencies" ?

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Wed Oct 12 14:02:55 CEST 2011

not only hasn't it made Matthew rich, it has rather made him very poor ...
to be clear, Matthew is working his ass off for a better world, and fully
engaged through personal sacrifice.

as much as I appreciate your technical expertise, it seems to me there is an
underlying tendency to personalize the criticisms as flaws in the person
that is critiqued, for example assuming that Ellen Brown was financed by the
banking cartel, while nothing could be further from the truth ..

I think we can air our grievances and critiques without necessarily imputing
ill will to those we disagree with ... (I'll make an exception for the
banksters myself <g>, in view of overwhelming evidence ... but I haven't
seen evidence of malfeasance in people like Ellen and Matthew)