[P2P-F] Fw: Bill Nighy has sent you an email

robert searle dharao4 at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Oct 7 17:14:35 CEST 2011

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Robin Hood Tax Campaign <donotreply at robinhoodtax.org.uk>
To: dharao4 at yahoo.co.uk
Sent: Friday, 7 October 2011, 10:53
Subject: Bill Nighy has sent you an email

View email in browser

Dear Supporter,

  Play your part in our new interactive film - narrated by me and starring you

In my role as ambassador for the campaign, I’ve seen how your sense of fairness has been stretched to the limits by the continued spectacle of big bonuses and pay increases in the financial sector, while people across the UK suffer.

The social contract between the financial sector and society has been broken. Now is the time to fix this, and we have a real chance of doing so.
The clamour for the Robin Hood Tax is growing. So we need you to spread the word using our brilliant new interactive video – narrated by myself.

Make your own video >>

Just upload a picture of yourself or the person you want to tell about the Robin Hood Tax – and their face will magically appear in a personalised video explaining how this simple tax can raise billions to tackle poverty and climate change, in the UK and worldwide.
So what are you waiting for? It’s time to make the news and rewrite the future.
   Make your own video >>

  Campaign Update
This is our time. The Robin Hood Tax really can happen. Want proof? Well…

- 30 countries now officially support the tax.

- French President Nicolas Sarkozy is leading the charge. And when he chairs the G20 Summit in Cannes in November, he’ll ask the world’s most powerful politicians to vote for a Robin Hood Tax.

- 1,000 leading economists have called for a Robin Hood Tax.

- And all over the globe, millions of amazing supporters are also taking action – including 256,000 fans on Facebook!

  CONTACT US | TERMS & CONDITIONS | PRIVACY POLICY

Copyright © 2010 The Robin Hood Tax
     Click here to unsubscribe from Robin Hood Tax updates