[P2P-F] Huffington Post Article.

robert searle dharao4 at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Oct 4 12:29:57 CEST 2011

I have been putting up some notices on TFE on Occupy the Wall Street Facebook sites. I doubt whether the link will be read properly, or fully understood but I hope it might provide some food for thought. Also, in my notices on TFE I made the point that it can either work for, or against the rich. However, the emphasis has been with the latter so far. I have not seen any kind of credible opposition. Perhaps Occupy (and its other "branches) is at long last the "credible opposition" against the banking sector...or alternatively, it could ofcourse be just a flash in the pan.

http://www.google.co.uk/#hl=en&cp=20&gs_id=2f&xhr=t&q=occupy+wall+street+facebook&pf=p&sclient=psy-ab&source=hp&pbx=1&oq=occupy+wall+street+f&aq=0&aqi=g1g-b1&aql=&gs_sm=&gs_upl=&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.,cf.osb&fp=d2e50a323c10dbe7&biw=1024&bih=585

Also, the Huffington Post article might be of value....

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/keith-harrington/occupy-wall-street-demands_b_991555.html

RS.