[P2P-F] #Occupy resource request

robert searle dharao4 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Oct 3 12:12:27 CEST 2011

I think NGs assessment is too simplistic, and over-emotive. Ofcourse, bankers are after profits even when it comes to environmental issues...that is their business!! Thus, any system to channel their profit motives must be carefully thought out ...especially if it deals with "higher ethical"  concerns. I believe though it is possible to work with such business people in an enlightened way (via TFE) as indicated in one of my previous posts...

.....and it must be remembered  that even "banksters" have wives, and children.....Let us try, and move away from a "them", and "us" scenario....rather than try to "dehumanize" them....

RS.