[P2P-F] Occupy Wall Street...on BBC Radio...It appears to be serious movement....!

robert searle dharao4 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Oct 3 10:27:29 CEST 2011

Dear All,

         I was amazed to hear as a serious item on BBC Radio Four New yesterday on Sunday morning that there was something about Occupy Wall Street. This was in connection with the "blocking" by protestors of the Brooklyn Bridge. The journalist who was covering this story also wondered whether this movement would grow apace.

I have also found some written material on the net from BBC sources much to my interest..

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-15134806

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-15140671

Rather than just give the two references I have decided to cut , and paste the BBC ref page. I am impressed about how this "movement" is being taken seriously.....great! Let us hope far more protests will occur around the world in connection with the financial sector.

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&source=hp&q=bbc+occupy+wall+street&btnG=Google+Search&oq=bbc+occupy+wall+street&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&gs_sm=s&gs_upl=1531l10360l0l12157l26l25l1l15l4l1l203l1360l2.5.2l9l0