[P2P-F] Declaration_of_the_Occupation_of_New_York_City

Natalie Golovin 10natalie at cox.net
Mon Oct 3 06:44:40 CEST 2011

Thank you Sandwichman for an excellent clarification. I’m a common variety Libertarian that believes property rights are necessary to maintain liberty, and that human nature corresponds more to the views of Hobbes than Rousseau. That position doesn’t negate collaboration, and it does require lawful adjudication of those rights by responsible, democratically elected governments. I think there may be quite a large number of “us” (as well as angry citizens that don’t have a set philosophical position) involved in the NY & Boston protests. My point is simply that we all can agree on the thieving banksters-let’s work together on this one and not alienate each other or momentum will be lost. And as a previous reader pointed out, the mainstream media carries the water for the thieves, and will rip us apart at the first sign of weakness.