[P2P-F] Declaration_of_the_Occupation_of_New_York_City

Natalie Golovin 10natalie at cox.net
Mon Oct 3 05:13:05 CEST 2011

I am not captivated by labels, and wonder how you come to the conclusion I'm
an authoritarian when I support ideals that reject any central
authority-whether it derives from a dictator, a government or crony
capitalist bosses & their bankers. Many died in prison camps. I never said
anything about Reich dying in jail. Perhaps you have me confused with
another person who doesn't find his reputation compelling.