[P2P-F] Fwd: [NYCGA Internet] PDF of the NYT story from before they changed it!

Devin Balkind devinbalkind at gmail.com
Sun Oct 2 02:33:52 CEST 2011

Here's a great example of how the media handles coverage about Occupy Wall
St.

Could someone on this list show the Occupiers of Wall St how to effectively
incorporate this type of information into a wiki?

Our category page on the wiki is here:
http://p2pfoundation.net/Category:OccupyWallStreet

We could really use your help creating a functional repository of knowledge
about what's taking place!