[P2P-F] Thoughts on OWS

Natalie Golovin 10natalie at cox.net
Wed Nov 30 02:29:28 CET 2011

I was so enthused-sent money-wanted to help-wanted to get support from other groups to magnify political power. What’s happening??
I believe the strategy needs to be reworked.
The entire Occupy idea hasn’t been very successful. If you have a campsite- as time passes, the energy is spent on housekeeping issues-not political pressure. Issues revert to games with police & maintenance. Distractions & bad actors within the camps alienate off-site supporters.  Start over in the spring with new & vibrant messages. Attack responsible parties-The FED-Treasury-SEC-Fannie & Freddie-enough 4 starters. One huge march @ a time-revolving-with an agreed-upon demand (just 1) & focusing on failures & evil actors at each station. Wall Street is powerless without politicians enabling them!!
I drove by our local pathetic group today- that had been moved to the sidewalk & got really angry & teary. It doesn’t have to end this way-Does it??