[P2P-F] Confusing Dialogues

Kevin Carson free.market.anticapitalist at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 03:51:17 CET 2011

On Sat, Nov 26, 2011 at 8:19 AM, Natalie Golovin <10natalie at cox.net> wrote:
> I’m not disappearing-just too many mails-too much time. I want to
> concentrate on areas where there might be productive outcomes.
> Thanks for your reply.

Believe me, you're not the only one here who experiences hostility.
This movement is like herding cats.  Michel sometimes has heated
exchanges with people further to the Left who see p2p as the nucleus
of a moneyless communism, and I've rubbed some people the wrong way in
this venue by suggesting we ignore IP law rather than "respect the law
while we try to change it."  As somebody else said, "Everyone here
disagrees."

--
Kevin Carson
Research Associate, Center for a Stateless Society http://c4ss.org