[P2P-F] If the ?Tea Party Join Together, We Can End the Malignant Partnership Between Big Government | ZeroHedge

Devin Balkind devin at sarapisfoundation.org
Sun Nov 27 20:39:06 CET 2011

I assume you recognize how condescending your tone is but speak this way
because you derive some pleasure from engaging in partisan political
conflicts.  I don't.  I find it endlessly frustrating.

I'm going to repeat the demands I've posted here many times before: (1) end
the wars and dismantle the American empire, (2) end drug prohibition, (3)
end the federal reserve bank's monopoly on the production of legal tender.

Nader gets it:
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2011/01/22/ron-paul-ralph-nader-agree-on-progressive-libertarian-alliance/

devin at sarapisfoundation.org
@devinbalkind